Roasted vegetables in the oven is one of my favorite ways to serve them. A simple way to make them even better is to add just a drop or two of Lemon Vitality Oil. So good!
Oven Roasted Green Beans with Lemon Vitality Oil
- 1 pound fresh or frozen green beans
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl toss together green beans, garlic, oil, lemon oil, and salt.
- Spread breads on a cookie sheet or jelly roll type pan.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes or until beans or desired tenderness.
- Serve as is or sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese.